By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation (DAAF Foundation) has taken due care to ensure that the information we provide on this website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this website or any linked site.
You agree to indemnify DAAF Foundation from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this website or the services or information offered on this website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Customer Service Policy
- All email and phone enquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. Please note that items can be sold before your enquiry is responded to.
- Please be aware that the participating Art Centres work out of remote regions of Australia. Communications can be intermittent at times due to connectivity issues. The Art Centres will do their absolute best to respond to customer enquiry in a timely manner.
Should customers experience any difficulties or wish to submit a complaint, they can contact the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation customer service team using this form.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for guaranteeing the purchase of any items on this website. Customers must note that unless they have processed the payment for the item(s), the item(s) can be sold to someone else. Holding items in the shopping cart does not guarantee that the item will be still available at the time of purchase.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately by the Art Centre.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centre’s participating in the online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.
Please note: Due to the vast differences in shipping methods and locations of each art centre we are unable to provide generic shipping costs. Each art centre is committed to making sure your artwork arrives to you safely using the most cost effective method. Art centres will invoice you separately for the cost of shipping unless otherwise specified.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for refunds of purchases made at the online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. All refund requests must be directed to the Art Centre where the purchase was made.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for the cancellation, return or exchange of any purchases made at the online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. All cancellations, returns or exchange requests must be directed to the Art Centre where the purchase was made.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for any or items that appeared different to what was depicted on the online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair website.
Protecting your privacy is important to the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation. The following statement will help you understand how the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation collects and safeguards your personal information.
When you browse the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair website, you do so anonymously, we cannot see your personal user activity. Your supplied email for entry is only used for the occasional email communications from the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation. You can opt-out of these communications by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of the emails we send. We do not share your information with anyone outside our organisation. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to help track which parts of the website are visited and how much time is spent there. IP addresses are not linked to anything personally identifiable.
The only other information automatically provided is the type of computer and operating system you are using, via your browser.
If you make a purchase via this website, we will request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your email address and postal address, for purposes of fulfilling your order.
This website may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the site.
The Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright in all materials displayed on this website is owned by the participating artists and used under licence. You may not use or reproduce any copyright material on this website for any other purpose without the artist’s written consent.