Artwork enquiry form
Jilamara Arts and Crafts Association Shipping policy
Artwork price includes shipping within Australia. Please contact us for international orders.
Jilamara Arts and Crafts Association Refund policy
Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All artworks are covered by transit insurance and should damage occur in transit the customer will be offered the options to repair, exchange or refund the work.
Jilamara Arts and Crafts Association Return policy
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2022 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre/Vendor.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre/Vendor from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres/Vendors in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre/Vendor.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centres/Vendors participating in the 2022 online Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.